Tuesday, July 26, 2011

45 Days

45 days ago I got to spend the entire day with 8 of my best friends.
45 days ago I wore my favorite dress.
45 days ago I was the most popular girl at the party.
45 days ago I kissed the most popular guy at the party.
45 days ago I was STARVING.
45 days ago I didn't care.
45 days ago I laughed with people I loved.
45 days ago I danced with my dad.
45 days ago I got butterflies.
45 days ago I watched my brothers cry.
45 days ago I made my mom proud.
45 days ago I walked the most important walk of my life.
45 days ago I made a promise.
45 days ago I made a vow.
45 days ago I married my best friend.





45 days ago my whole life changed for the better! This blog is for me to document the days ahead in this beautiful new life! (but mostly, it's to kill time until Prince Charming lets me make pretty babies!)  So come on, follow me and I will follow you!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Em this is your husband :-) You are truly amazing. This put a huge smile on my face! I am so happy to be with my best friend! I can't wait to read more of your posts. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayay! I am so excited that you started this! I can't wait to hear your heart and see what you discover through that fab camera. :) Gonna highlight you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Congrats again on getting married. Praying for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post! Praying you have a beautiful life! :) Found you through your (beautiful) mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your marriage! I love this post and I eagerly look forward to hearing about your day-to-day adventures. I'm following your mom's blog, too, and she suggested yours. Hope you don't mind if I live vicariously through you from a distance since I've been married now for many years and have five kids! LOL

    ReplyDelete