Monday, January 27, 2014

My 2014 Word

There are a few things I would like to try to do differently this year and I think that they can mostly be summed up in one word.

B R A V E.
this is my word for 2014.

BRAVE  to speak truth.
BRAVE  to hear truth.
BRAVE  to keep my mouth shut.
BRAVE  to step out of my comfort zone.
BRAVE  to do what I love loudly.
BRAVE  to be consistent.
BRAVE  to be flexible.
BRAVE  to not compare.
BRAVE  to be myself.
BRAVE  to trust wholeheartedly.
BRAVE  to love unabandoned.
BRAVE  to reach out.
BRAVE  to forgive.
BRAVE  to be open.
BRAVE  to allow failure.
BRAVE  to allow praise.
BRAVE  to let him lead.

What is your word for 2014? :)
I would love to hear!

A little window into our week:

Trying squash for the first time!
 
 A NEW favorite!!
First Ponytail!
Knotts for Josh's brother's Birthday





No comments:

Post a Comment